Received an IRS Tax Notification? Contact Judy to get it resolved as quickly and painlessly as possible.
to Your IRS Tax Problems
We are here to assist you in getting the quickest resolution to the following tax problems:
- Wage levies
- Bank account levies
- Unfiled tax returns
- Tax audits
- IRS tax disputes
- State tax resolution
- Back taxes
- IRS debt
- Tax appeals
- Tax liens
- Property seizures
Schedule a Complementary Consultation to Discuss Your Specific IRS Situation.
A few things to remember when the IRS contacts you:
- Do NOT ignore an IRS tax notice. As much as you want it to, the tax problem isn’t going away on its own.
- IRS tax notices can be confusing and often require a tax professional to translate into everyday language.
- The IRS doesn’t forget about people and businesses that are not in compliance with current tax laws. If not resolved quickly, tax problems become worse over time as tax penalties and interest grow.
- Dealing directly with the IRS can be intimidating. You don’t have to do it alone.
- No two tax situations are identical. The amount of money owed and the potential consequences change with the circumstances involved.
- The IRS occasionally makes mistakes and it’s up to you to have a mistake corrected.
Tax Resolution FAQs with Judy
While each person’s tax problem is different, the following are answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs). These answers are to general questions and cannot be considered legal advice for your unique situation.